Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day. . . 2012


What a fun Christmas Day we had. 

 Natalie was so excited to give Jenna her little toy.  
I think she liked it!
 Sam and Hailey giving Natalie her gift.
 Grandpa got just a little bit of Chocolate!
 So glad that Le and Erma, Aunt Pat and Mom could come spend Christmas Day with us.
We enjoyed a Christmas breakfast together.
 Hailey and Jenna.
 Jenna helping Sam open presents.
 I think Camden liked his Christmas train from Grandma and Grandpa Monk.
 Natalie and her loot!
 Playing with Jenna.
 G. G. having fun with her great grandkids.

Relaxing on Christmas night.

We feel so blessed this holiday season.
So happy that we could have our family
around us and enjoy each other.
We got such wonderful gifts. . . 
I love the picture of the temple Brooke drew for us, it means so much.
The beautiful calendar that Natalie and Hailey put together is so cute, I love it!
Natalie knows how much I love popcorn and so she got me all the popcorn
fix'ens and I can't wait until popcorn sounds good.  (Too much food right now.)
The kids gave Wynn the Harry Potter movies and so I gave Wynn a Blue-ray player.
Wynn and Sam spent most of the day setting it up downstairs.
We had such a nice relaxing day with the family.
PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment