Sunday, January 6, 2013

Babysitting Jenna. . .


Yesterday I got to babysit Jenna while Hailey went
skiing with Natalie and Cassidy.
What a fun day we had.
She is the cutest little girl.
I just loved snuggling with her.
She reminds me so much of Sam at that age.
It just filled my arms with so much joy.

 She deffenently liked "fish" better than her applesauce.  
 Jenna even met a new friend.
He was just her size and he got the work over!
They rolled around together on the floor.
Oh, so cute.
I just love that little girl.  

Wynn spent the day up at BYU-I meeting the new students
that will be in his ward this semester.
He was gone ALL day long.

Last night as I was just thinking about my day, 
the feeling of gratitude came over me very strongly.
I feel so blessed to have two of the most amazing 
daughter-in-laws that make the most amazing
mother's to my grandchildren.
I love them with all my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment