Saturday, January 12, 2013

Getting settled in. . .

 Thursday was a busy day.
We went shopping to get some clothes and a few other errands.
Life just isn't complete without a cell phone.
Yup, one of the first stops. . .
Kind of sad.

 We visited Steven and Brooke and Matt got to meet Leasil. 
Emily was pretty smitten by Matt.
 Matt and Steven.
(figuring out the phone)
Brooke drew this picture for Matt.
Isn't it just beautiful?
What a thoughtful gift, one he will cherish for a life time.  
Under the picture it says:
Well done thy good and faithful servent.
Thursday evening we all went as a family to the temple.
I just love these dream days!
I had all my kids in the temple at the same time, together!
(Hailey couldn't be there because of their little baby)
But it still was a special time for us.
Something about standing in the celestial room and 
seeing my family there just warms my heart.
It just makes everything so worth it!  

I just felt so blessed and we could all feel
Heavenly Father's love for us.
Can't think of anything better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment