Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last letter from Matt. . .


Monday, Dec. 31, 2012

Hey Mom!

The soup kitchen was great! It was neat to go in and help prepare dinner, then to see the people light up as we talked and served them. It was a different way to spend Christmas and I loved it!

I'm excited for the snow! It’s warm here... Haha it’s great to see the palm trees and the fresh fruit and stuff. But I’m excited for snow. 

We had a good week! Just a lot of missionary work. Nothing too special. We have been able to teach the Huttons a few times though! We helped them move a while back, and they are very receptive!  We're working on them!

Haha sorry, I don't have too much to say.. :) I hope you are doing well. DON'T BE TRUNKY! :) I love you mom! and everyone else! :) Have a great week!

--
Elder Matthew Monk
 California Ventura Mission
         -  Jan. 5, 2011 - Jan. 9, 2013 -


Here's the view from a members in Santa Barbara's house! Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment