Monday, January 28, 2013

Movie Night!

Saturday night, we babysat Camden and Emily so Steve and Brooke could go out to dinner.  We popped popcorn and watched a movie.  Uncle Matt had a great time with these guys and he even
liked the  movie too.  We watched "UP"   

It is so fun having Matt home.  He just makes everything so much fun.  Wow!  can that kid clean.  He keeps my house in tip top shape.  He loads the dishwasher, vacuum's, and tidy ups all the time.  So fun having him around.  He hangs out with me all the time and it's great getting reacquainted again.  

Happy he just got a job but sad it is in Rexburg and he'll be moving up there and starting classes on the block in February.  Sometimes I feel like  my life is a roller coaster.  I wouldn't have it any other way!  



No comments:

Post a Comment