Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July

July 4th, 2013
We got home from camping today.
After getting cleaned up and things in order once again,
the kids came for a BBQ.

Steven and Sam went camping/dirt bike riding.
So, they weren't  here but their families were.


 Wynn and Jenna are showing their dirty knees.
Jenna's from crawling on my dirty deck and Wynn from crawling on the pavement/garage floor.

I didn't do very well taking pictures but I'll share what I have. . . 
 Emily and Camden in my chair.
 We went over to Steve and Brooke's house to watch the fireworks.
We just went across the street and sat on nice green grass and waited for the show.
A pretty good view!
We waited and waited but at about 11:00 they finally went off.
There was a drowning so the show was late.
So sorry to hear about the death that occured.

Matt and his friends came and camped out in the backyard after the fireworks.

A fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment