Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wynn and Steven birthday party. . . .

June 27th, 2013
This year for the guys birthdays, we got together and had
ice cream cones.  

 Jenna loved her ice cream cone!
 Camden showing G.G. how he can unwrap his taffy all my himself!
 Just chill'en and enjoying the company.
 My Aunt Pat and my Mom.
Two of the most incredible people I know.
So glad they could come celebrate with us.
 Hailey and Jenna.
Jenna isn't walking yet but boy, she is so close.
She just needs to decide she wants to and then she'll be off.

 Two of my favorite people.
Wynn turns 56 on the 28th and
Steven turns 32 on the 29th.
It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Steven home
from the hospital.  I remember going and staying with
my Mom for a few days after he was born.
I remember kissing his little head and thinking
what a miracle birth was.
Nothing like being a Mom for the first time.
 Steven with his little Emily.
 Steven with his little Camden.
 Steven and his beautiful wife Brooke.

 Camden playing on Brooke's phone.
I love that smile!
The boys blowing their horns.
I'm sure the neighbors think we are just the weirdest
but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Always so much fun around here.

So blessed to have all my family together tonight.
Family is everything and I love mine the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment