Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rexburg Splash Park


Today I got to go to the Rexburg Splash Park
with both of my daughter-in-laws, my darling grandkids, and
Donalee and her cuties!

What a fun day!
I love that I got to spend the afternoon with people I love.
A little over cast but a perfect day to play in the water.


 Jenna was not too sure at first what she was suppose to do.
 She figured it out real fast. . . 

 The kids had a ball playing in the water.
 Jenna wanted to explore and that she did.
Oh, she is the sweetest little girl.
 Camden and Emily played and enjoyed the water.
 Emily and her award winning smile.
 Camden 
 Jenna holding Hailey's hand.
Look, I finally got a smile captured in a photo!
 After playing in the water we couldn't go home with a ride on the
antique carrousel.
 Hailey and Jenna
Camden loves to have  his picture taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment