Sunday, July 7, 2013

Huntsman Springs Celebration


Saturday, June 29th, 2013

Late Saturday afternoon, we traveled to Driggs to go to the
patriotic celebration at Huntsman Springs.
Wynn and I were both pretty tired after the ward
camp out the night before but decided to go anyway.

We got rained on a bit but it was still fun.

Oh, so many people.

 This is a picture behind us, looking at the Tetons.
So beautiful!
The program was good.
The Beach Boys were there.
Anyway some of the original singers were with this group.
They did a great job.  I think we would of enjoyed it better
if we would of been a little closer.

The fire works were amazing!
Stirs my heart each year when I hear the beautiful patriotic music and
see fireworks.  I'm so thankful for the freedoms that we enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment