Monday, July 15, 2013

Whirley Pop


On Saturday, July 13th, Wynn told me he wanted to go buy me
a surprise.  I said, "Yah, sure, if you want to buy me a surprise, it's
probably something YOU want."

Well, later on that day, here he came in with a surprise,
A whirled Pop for ME, not for him.
He knows how much I LOVE popcorn and he
knew I'd love this gift.

I guess the guys at work were telling him about this popcorn maker and told
him how good the popcorn was.  The guys, who are also engineers, said that
they even figured out how much $ they could save buy NOT buying
microwave popcorn.  Sounds like a engineer hun?


We got a new microwave about a 1 and a half years ago and our new
one just doesn't pop popcorn very well.  I've really missed "good"
popcorn.

So, it really was so nice of Wynn to surprise me and I think he really was
thinking of me because he really doesn't like popcorn that much.

It just so happened that Matt was home over the weekend for two of his
buddies mission homecoming and they were hanging out at our 
house Saturday night.  Well, guess what they got. . . 
You got it,

POPCORN!




No comments:

Post a Comment